Wednesday 4 August 2010

Game designing- a tricky business!

Hello!

Now when I was told we were gonna design a game for the iphone to put Lancaster on the map, I thought it would be a tough job, with so many options open to us thanks to the range of features on the iphone coupled with my shamefull level of technical ability I knew we needed outside help. This came from two game designers from mobilepie and slingshot games who were able to shape my ludite level ramblings into something fast approaching an idea! This idea then split into three ideas, which have now been mixed and distilled into one great idea, an idea that I will tell you more about when I have learnt the techspeak to articulate it. What I do know is it will be exciting, new, thrilling and put Lancaster on the map for a whole new set of reasons. I’m also certain the final product will be something for blaze to be proud of, and people of Lancaster too!

Cheers, J

No comments:

Post a Comment